★★★ Click here and sign up to receive special offers, and the latest news from Books Kinokuniya WEBstore!★★★
Medical Innovation : Concept to Commercialization [Paperback]
Medical Innovation: Concept to Commercialization is a practical, step-by-step approach on how to move a novel concept through development to realize a commercially successful product. Real-world experience cases and knowledgeable contributors provide lessons that cover the practices of diverse organizations and multiple products. This important reference will help improve success and avoid innovation failure for translational researchers, entrepreneurs, medical school educators, biomedical engineering students and faculty, and aspiring physicians.
- RM369.57 Online Price
- RM332.61 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : Out of stock.
- The item is subject to availability at publisher/manufacturer. We will e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over RM80.00(Peninsular Malaysia)
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
See below for nearest stores with available stock.
To confirm availability and pricing, please call the store directly.
Kuala Lumpur store
- Shelf Location
- : Not Available
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Mosby's Handbook ...
- RM135.61 Online Price
- RM122.05 KPC Member Price
- When Breath Becom...
- RM39.90 Online Price
- RM35.91 KPC Member Price
- Brs Pathology (Bo...
- RM239.21 Online Price
- RM215.29 KPC Member Price
- Robbins and Cotra...
- RM193.70 Online Price
- RM174.33 KPC Member Price
- Essentials of Ana...
- RM112.00 Online Price
- RM100.80 KPC Member Price