★★★ Click here and sign up to receive special offers, and the latest news from Books Kinokuniya WEBstore!★★★
The Engineer's Manual of Construction Site Planning [Paperback]
This handbook addresses problems facing the engineer when preparing to build, both during the contract bidding phase and after a contract has been concluded. It offers clear guidelines for planning the resources and machinery on site, as well as the safe positioning of roads, cranes, storage and temporary buildings.
- RM416.90 Online Price
- RM375.21 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : Out of stock.
- The item is subject to availability at publisher/manufacturer. We will e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over RM80.00(Peninsular Malaysia)
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.
See below for nearest stores with available stock.
To confirm availability and pricing, please call the store directly.
Kuala Lumpur store
- Shelf Location
- : Not Available
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Oxford Handbook o...
- RM175.50 Online Price
- RM157.95 KPC Member Price
- Eat to Beat Disea...
- RM112.90 Online Price
- RM101.61 KPC Member Price
- ZHAN : Cultivate ...
- RM55.09 Online Price
- RM49.58 KPC Member Price
- The Oxygen Advant...
- RM75.50 Online Price
- RM67.95 KPC Member Price
- Pure, White and D...
- RM57.95 Online Price
- RM52.15 KPC Member Price