★★★ Click here and sign up to receive special offers, and the latest news from Books Kinokuniya WEBstore!★★★
Greatest Trade Ever : How One Man Bet against the Markets and Made $20 Billion -- Paperback / softback [Paperback]
Autumn 2008. The world's finances collapse but one man makes a killing. John Paulson, a softly spoken hedge-fund manager who still took the bus to work, seemed unlikely to stake his career on one big gamble. This title tells the story of the trader John Paulson who predicted the economic crash in 2008 - and made the biggest windfall in history.
- RM62.55 RM56.29 Online Price
- RM53.17 Kinokuniya Privilege Card Member Price
- Availability Status : Available for order from suppliers.
- Usually dispatches around 3 to 4 weeks.
- Retail store and online prices may vary.
domestic delivery FREE Shipping on orders over RM80.00(Peninsular Malaysia) / RM200.00(East Malaysia)
While every attempt has been made to ensure stock availability, occasionally we do run out of stock at our stores.